Click to Home

How do I report vandalism or a criminal act occurring in the park or at a city facility?

Call 911 to report vandalism or any suspicious acts. There is also a non-emergency number (859) 371-1234  that goes directluu.u

City of Florence, KY
8100 Ewing Blvd.•Florence, KY 41042•Ph: 859.371.5491•Fax: 859.647.5411
Drupal 6 Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux