- City Administration
- Public Services
- Staff Directory
- Hours of Operation
- Nature Park & Shelter Reservations
- Park Directory
- Parks and Recreation Programs
- World of Golf
- Florence Family Aquatic Center
- Trail System
- Skate Park
- Pooch Festival Registration
- Pooch Festival Booth Registration Form
- Halloween Night Out Spooky Station Form
- Halloween Night Out Sponsor Form
- Safe Sitter Registration Form
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Holiday Sponsor Form
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Holiday Station Form
- Memorial Day Parade Form
- Memorial Day Military Display Form
- Aquatic Center Membership Daily Admission Appeal Form
- Independence Day Food Booth Form
- Make a Comment?
Supra Key Box Program
In order to provide a faster and more secure service to our community, Florence Fire/EMS Department has adopted the Supra Rapid Entry System. The Supra Rapid Entry System is a secure emergency access program developed for property owners and fire departments. When an emergency arises, Supra Rapid Entry System allows immediate entry into buildings and properties without forced entry damage or delay.
Property owners store entrance keys or access cards in highly secure Supra key boxes. These boxes are mounted in a convenient location on their property, usually near the main entrance. Each key box, purchased by property owners, is keyed to a single master key controlled by the Florence Fire/EMS Department only. Supra master keys are securely stored in responding emergency vehicles. Fire department personnel simply enter their combination code and a Supra master key is released for service.
Increased property damage and even total loss is a threat when property is not readily accessible. Supra boxes are recommended for all commercial properties. Supra boxes are specified by the Florence Fire/EMS Department but are purchased by the property owner directly from GE Security Company.
For questions regarding Supra Rapid Entry System contact Fire Marshal Robert Krebs.