Boone/Florence Skate Park
This 22,000 sq. ft. park is designed for in-line skates, roller blades and skateboards and has beginner, intermediate and advanced areas with various challenging elements. Included are a shelter, spectator area and parking lot. There is no fee to enter. Park hours are from dawn to dusk. Safety equipment recommended.
From Points North of Florence on Interstate 75 (I-75):
Take the KY-18 Exit (Number 181). Turn Left onto KY-18, and then Right onto Ewing Boulevard. The skate park is located at the corner of KY-18 and Ewing Boulevard. Parking is available off Ewing Boulevard.
From Points South of Florence on Interstate 75 (I-75):
Take the KY-18 Exit (Number 181). Turn Right onto KY-18, and then Right onto Ewing Boulevard. The skate park is located at the corner of KY-18 and Ewing Boulevard. Parking is available off Ewing Boulevard.
- Skate at your own risk
- Facility is not supervised
- Skating permitted during park hours only — Dawn to dusk
- Parental supervision is encouraged for children under 12 years of age
- Users are encouraged to wear protective equipment (helmets and pads)
- NO smoking, eating or drinking on the skate areas
- NO alcohol or drugs permitted on the premises
- NO glass bottles permitted
- NO fighting, or reckless behavior
- NO soliciting or unauthorized sales on the premises
- NO pets in skating area — Pets must be on leash in park
- Improper conduct may result in suspension of skate park privileges, expulsion from the skate park or criminal prosecution!
- Damage, graffiti or vandalism may result in temporary closure of the park
- PLEASE use trash receptacles
- For emergencies CALL 911
- KRS KY 411.190; KY State Recreational User Statue Applies