How to Use
How to Use Florence Y’ALL App
Florence Y’ALL is a free, simple, and intuitive online and smart phone application that enables the residents of City of Florence to identify quality of life and environmental issues and report them to the appropriate department for quick resolution. Powered by CitySourced technology, the application uses your smart phone’s global positioning system to automatically provide the issue’s location, simplifying the reporting process for both you and city staff. Once you have submitted an issue, you track resolution efforts within Florence Y’ALL or via the web. Florence Y’ALL is free to download and use.
Basic Step-by-Step Instructions:
- If you have not already done so, download the app and create an account
- Launch the app on your mobile device
- Click “Create a Request” on the home screen
- Select an issue from “Select a Report Type”
- Identify where the problem is using your devices GPS or by placing a pin on the map
- In “Tell Us More Detail” select a more specific issue type, if applicable, or describe the issue
- Snap a picture, video or sound clip
- Select submit
Tips for Using Florence Y’ALL:
- Stay safe; don’t attempt to use Florence Y’ALL (or any app for that matter) while driving.
- Be sure that the GPS feature on your device is turned on.
- The mobile app works much better outdoors than it does indoors.
- Most data plans allow for unlimited photos and incident submissions; check your plan.
- Try to provide additional comments such as streets, cross-streets, or landmarks.
- Avoid zooming in too far when taking the photograph. Try to include any identifying or distinguishing objects that are nearby.
- Please do not submit duplicate requests with multiple photos. Submit the single best photo or ticket representing the issue and include comments for multiple tags.