The Florence Government Center is serving as a remote drop off location for tornado relief supplies. We are partnering with Matthew 25 Ministries to collect the following needed supplies:
- Cases of bottled water (12- and 24- count)
- Personal care products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves, etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- First-aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs, etc.
The building is open for drop off between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday at the Administration Department.
As a reminder, we can only collect new and unopened items and are unable to accept any used clothing or household items.
For additional information, please contact Melissa Kramer at 859.647.8177 or email at email@example.com